Followers

Starting Over...

About 3 months ago, I took this blog down. I didn't have time for it, didn't having anything to say, was busy with my life, and really overwhelmed with a few things.

but... I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!


did ya miss me? probably not, hardly anyone read this thing. oh well.

So, with a little consideration of what I want to discuss here and a lot of consideration on who I would like to have access to this, I've decided to do the following:

talk about God... cus, well, I like talking about God...

talk about politics...cus, well, its election season in the United States, and there are things I feel we should NOT allow the media to overlook...so, I'll be playing watchdog for a few months...

talk about education...cus, dammit, I'm a teacher, so I'll feel the need to vent ocassionally...

talk about writing, including a piece or two or three, cus I write, and this is the place I put my thoughts out there....


now, anyone wanting to participate int this exercise in insanity is perfectly welcome to join me... bouncing thoughts off the heads of others is good for the spirit... and all our spirits can use some stimulation, right?

welcome to my world...put on your seatbelt

if you ain't grown enough for this... get out...

0 comments: