Followers

I make jewelry. Earrings, necklaces, headbands, ankle and wrist bracelets. Its something I do to decompress at the end of a long week. Its fun.


I recently made a charm bracelet for my daughter's best friend; a simple piece with charms my daughter picked out personally. I was telling someone about the charm and they wanted to see a picture of it...so I posted it in a forum we both interact on .... she loved it...


one of the resident idiots didn't like it... and proceeded to comment thusly. He was complaining about charms being symbols of satan and how christians shouldn't wear jewelry, etc... I only laughed.

"Godly women shouldn't wear makeup or jewelry! Godly people don't wear graven images on their bodies!"...

this person has a photo of CeCe Winans (gospel singer) on his profile. Full makeup...nice necklace and earrings... I mentioned that...

"I'm not idolizing her. I'm a married man. I think your daughter and her friend are lesbian lovers! Why would a woman give another woman jewelry?"

"What rock you been under all your life? Women give gifts of jewelry all the time. BTW, you're married. Haven't you ever given your wife a gift of jewelry... I KNOW she has a pair of diamond earrings... little crosses...right?"

no response.

"hello?"


************************************************
So I need for someone to explain something to me. Where do some "christians" get their concepts of reality as far as the culture and customs of the religion is concerned. And why are these same people so hell bent of shoving their distorted sense of reality down everyone's throat....all the while doing EXACTLY what they want, which usually involved doing the opposite of what they want everyone else to do?

I need to understand why it never occurs to people to have a clue before opening their mouths and making complete fulls of themselves. Is the blindness that is the "Christian Religion" so ingrained in some that it would never cross their minds to consider where they get some of their notions?

I don't call myself a christian anymore. Some people take issue with this naturally. Usually people who are stuck somewhere between total degradation and middle of the road christian dogmatic insanity.

Don't get me wrong, Jesus Christ is my savior. He is the Son of God and I have and am maintaining my relationship with God the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth and all within both.

I just ain't got time for the dogma. Or the doctrine. Or the noise. I'm not a Pauline religionist. Christians are. I am a follower of the way. I stand outside the gate waiting for my savior to return and cleanse this place of its nonsense. I know what set of instructions are the CORRECT set of instructions and REFUSE to let the "church" tell me how to live my life...

I'm not spiritually retarded. I was once, a long time ago, but not anymore. I do what the bible tells me to do. I ask, and it is given to me, I seek and I find, I knock, and the door swings wide open for me...

I don't require the permission of anyone but God to think, to act and to consider. I use my bible as my GUIDE, not my crutch. I see myself as Jesus' disciple, not his servant. I know who my creator is...and I answer to Him and Him alone.


So...when this charm bracelet thing came up...I was on the floor laughing at it. The notion of witchcraft and whoredom and homosexuality that came from the mind of the person that was accusing me of these things amazed me considering he thought himself to be in full control of his spiritual life...

He is SOOOOO spiritually retarded. I hope he gets over it...

I'm going to make some earrings...maybe I'll use this leftover cross my daughter got...

lol

0 comments: