Followers

June Wow Moment

ok, as stated in a previous post on this date (I'm on a roll, don't stop me, please)  I haven't been blogging in a while.  Life has been hectic; I've been preoccupied; time has been mismanaged, but its all good.  I'm refocused on self indulgent pursuits and hopefully will be called a selfish bitch by the end of the month by at least one person that actually knows me.  I've already been called one by a total stranger... made for a very good laugh.

So, I logged onto this blog this morning and was dusting off the furniture and looking around and checking things out, getting ready for my summer run of commentary on stuff I observe when I noticed something.  I have new followers.

Wait.  I have new followers?  People read this stuff? Now, this might not seem that big a deal to some, but see, I"m kinda eccentric and most people just don't "get me" so I was happy as a pig in mud about the 3 followers I've had now the past few years.  I did a head count today and I"m up to 11!  Holy Keypad, Batman, I have a following!!!

*faint*
I'm ok now...

I just wanted to welcome the nice people who have shown up on my doorstep and decided maybe this is a nice place to rest their eyes occasionally.  Also thanks to the one or two people brave enough to comment on things I say (again, most people are too shell shocked by what I say to comment, I believe), I appreciate you all.

Well, that's all I wanted to say on this topic. I'm smiling (shut up C).  Have a great Sunday!

0 comments: