Followers

Honored...for real doe...






ok so...I just do this little blogging thing cus I'm a frustrated writer who has all this noise in her head and no time to write any of it down...
and to aggravate my condition its election season...and I'm getting a bit antsy....and I need to get a few things off my chest...that's all...

then along comes mah girl over at Sojourner Place... lifting me up for what I rant about... and I need to say thank you babygirl...

its just me.... noticing stuff...thank you for noticing me... I 'preciate it!

the Blogging Star award originated over at "Skittles' Place" so I need to thank Barb for believing in giving honor where honor is due...


let me pass along this honor to some I believe deserve it...

the black synergist...
a day in the life of a sista

0 comments: