Followers

just in case you've been hiding in a cave with osama bin ladin or something exciting like that... there's drama on the republican side of the aisle...

it seems Ms. Palin wasn't pregnant afterall... or something Palin's Pregnancy?
and now, it seems that the daughter, reports have determined WAS the pregnant one... or something... Bristol's Pregnancy

well...nevermind the lie mom told to protect the daughter...
nevermind the attempted coverup...

let's look at a 17 year old being impregnated by a 22 year old for a moment...shall we?

in the state of Indiana...where I live... and, as far as I know in ALL the other 49 states in thie Union... a 17 year old having sex with a 22 year old is statuatory rape....

does anyone care?
*sigh*

Mom says they're gonna get married... isn't that special?

don't cha just love politics?

2 comments:

SjP said...

Say What? 22 years old? I mean what the h*ll was a 17 year old high school student doing with a 22 year old man? See the story (or shall I say s*it) just keeps on getting deeper and deeper. And h*ll yeah that's statutory rape!

See, something just ain't right with this entire picture. It just keeps on getting more and more messed up. So, now they trying to convince me and the rest of America that this devoted mother of 5 (or 4..W.E.) did not have that talk with her 17 year old when she found out that she was "dating" a grown man! PLEASE!!! Give me a break! And they gonna get married? Can anyone say "shot gun"?

But, to be honest with you, I beginning to believe that this is a cover-up to cover-up the initial cover-up of Bristol being Trig's mother. I'll hold comments on that until the holidays.

C.S.Stone said...

I'll be speaking more on the notion of politics, beliefs and living in america later this week...

ha...I love election season, don't you?