Here is your latest house Negro power rankings.
10. *Sage Steele: *Sage says basketball coach Doc Rivers sent her a direct
message (DM) about her pol...
If you follow me on Facebook, you will know that I am in the midst of
preparing to leave the Southwest (where I have spent most of my time in the
US) to m...
For the second time in four years, I did NOT vote for the anointed, black
messiah. I never considered it; what I did consider, yet again, was my
residence ...
I blog for science! This you know. But now through October 22, 2011, I’m
throwing my gauntlet down in the biggest philanthropic online Battle Royale
in sup...
Well, I finally did it! Although I'll still be doing some limited cross and
sponsored posts here until my PR increases on the new spot, I've moved
Sojourne...
I spent the day in the public library studying and writing. Public
libraries are perhaps the most under-appreciated and over-looked
information and educat...
0 comments:
Post a Comment